We RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We RP

Join our site and enter into existing RP's, make your own RP, or just read what other's have posted.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demon Rp - No new members

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

51Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:30 am

Zatzu

Zatzu
Vice-Admin

The two walked on, Raphael felt great pride in Adrian for not saying a word. He knew it was hard but he was standing tall, standing strong, standing like a demon. He began to ease up, he put his faith in Adrian, that if the girls tried anything he would stop them. He just witnessed a big stepping point in Adrian's life.

http://www.myspace.com/matti_here_4_u

52Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:27 am

Poke-chan

Poke-chan
Admin

Zatzu wrote:The two walked on, Raphael felt great pride in Adrian for not saying a word. He knew it was hard but he was standing tall, standing strong, standing like a demon. He began to ease up, he put his faith in Adrian, that if the girls tried anything he would stop them. He just witnessed a big stepping point in Adrian's life.

Nami didn't take kindly to being ignored by anyone. "Adrian! I'm fucking talking to you!" When he didn't turn around to respond she lost what little cool she had left and tore into him. "Who the fuck do you think you are, brat? Poke and I protected you from homicidal demons, gave you a place to crash, fed you," she kept listing even the most trivial things as she followed the pair. "And this is what we get for it? You ungreatful demon!"

The two of them froze for a moment. Poke had snapped out of her stupor by then and had come to stand beside Nami.

"Take that back! There's got to be a good explination for his behavior! There's no reason to call him names!" Because, yes, he was a demon, it had been said to insult and hurt. And there was no need for that.

http://pokethepasta.tumblr.com

53Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:37 am

Zatzu

Zatzu
Vice-Admin

The smile on Raphael's face grew wider. He knew all she was doing was help him over the edge. No matter how happy he made have looked he was being torn apart inside. This made him remember when he was cast aside. The pain of the people around you fading into darkness. He was just glad to be there for Adrian, to give him someone to lean on the way he never did.

54Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:41 am

Poke-chan

Poke-chan
Admin

Zatzu wrote:The smile on Raphael's face grew wider. He knew all she was doing was help him over the edge. No matter how happy he made have looked he was being torn apart inside. This made him remember when he was cast aside. The pain of the people around you fading into darkness. He was just glad to be there for Adrian, to give him someone to lean on the way he never did.

Poke took a few steps forward and layed a hand on Adrian's shoulder. "Please," she begged, "What's going on? Tell me."

55Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:45 am

Poke-chan

Poke-chan
Admin

It was daylight and Rai and Kit were on the move again. THey had made plans to see their local demon huntresses off to their first day of school. However, the fates had it that they missed them going adn were now playing catch up.

"Kit," Rai muttered as they strolled unhurriedly towards the academy. "There seems to be more demons in the area than we thought. Shouldn't we get you out of here and send in more hunters?"

Kit smiled to himself. "No," he crooned. "These demons seem to be good entertainment. I think I'll hang around for a while more."

"O...kay." Rai wasn't sure that was a good idea, but he was probably just being a worry wart. Kit was his lover after all, so he had every right to be one.

56Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:50 am

Zatzu

Zatzu
Vice-Admin

Raphael grabbed Poke's hand, he turned towards her with a pleasant smile. However nice his smile was he was gripping Poke's hand rather tight. "If you will excuse us ladies we must be off, we wouldn't want to be late on our first day of school now would we." He spoke with such a calm and friendly voice, he was such a great master of disguise.

57Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:55 am

Poke-chan

Poke-chan
Admin

Zatzu wrote:Raphael grabbed Poke's hand, he turned towards her with a pleasant smile. However nice his smile was he was gripping Poke's hand rather tight. "If you will excuse us ladies we must be off, we wouldn't want to be late on our first day of school now would we." He spoke with such a calm and friendly voice, he was such a great master of disguise.

Poke twisted her hand free. Her face, just a minute ago laced with worry and consern, was now filled with blame and anger. "This is your fault isn't it!" She recalled what she'd learned he night before. "I don't care who's done what to you in the past! Not all human's are bad! I care about Adrian, just like I'm sure you do! But pulling him away from those dear to him isn't the right thing to do!"

Damn it, she'd start preaching if it got that far!

58Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:58 am

Zatzu

Zatzu
Vice-Admin

Atella stared out the second story choir room window down into the court yard. She was pleased to see that there were many new faces to the school. Ms. Atella Harlen was Aoi Academy's finest choir teacher. She was a sweet voiced women who seemed to always wear her Sunday bests. She was liked the school over, no one could resist her calm voice or her pleasant attitude. She always loved meeting new people and getting them to like her.

59Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:03 am

Zatzu

Zatzu
Vice-Admin

"I'm not making him leave anyone, I didn't hold his mouth when you spoke to him" Raphael stilled did not show his agitation. "He'll talk to you when he is ready" Raphael returned his arm around his companion and began to walk forward. "Oh and if you ever dare mention my past again, I'll not only kill you,I'll kill the people you care about most first. It won't be hard to find them with my nose either." Raphael was speaking even more pleasant that usual.

60Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:44 pm

Momo

Momo
Vice-Admin

Zatzu wrote:"I'm not making him leave anyone, I didn't hold his mouth when you spoke to him" Raphael stilled did not show his agitation. "He'll talk to you when he is ready" Raphael returned his arm around his companion and began to walk forward. "Oh and if you ever dare mention my past again, I'll not only kill you,I'll kill the people you care about most first. It won't be hard to find them with my nose either." Raphael was speaking even more pleasant that usual.

Adrian barely heard the conversation going on around him. There were angry words. Directed at him he was sure. And the weight of Rafael's arm around him. He heard Rafael mention killing someone and then he was being pulled forward as Rafael began walking. He leaned against the older demon and slipped his arm around his waist. This man was his support, and the only one he could trust. This man wasn't going to hurt him. That's what he told himself. And he really wanted to believe it now.

"Humans are monsters..."

It was spring. for as long as he could remember his favorite season had always been spring. He liked laying in the fresh green grass and stretching out in the sun. He liked to watch the baby rabbits pop out of their holes and look for food for the first time with their mama. He liked the deer and the wind and the melting stream. And of course, Adrian liked to play with the other young cat-demons. He didn't usually spend much time around others, being the cat that he was, only occational play was enough. But there was one boy in particular that he had always been fond of.

"Katsuo! Wait for me!"

"Nya! Why don't you try to keep up?" The cat-boy with black hair and sharp green eyes called back to him. "I'm not slowing down for you." He raced through the forest, dodging trees faster than his smalled friend.

"You're too mean Katsuo!" Adrain called but he giggled even as he said it. Katsuo made a sharp left and hid behind a tree. When Adrain caught up enough to follow in his path, he stuck out his foot and tripped the orange-haired boy as he ran by. Inevitably he tumbled to the ground, rolled a little, and blinked up at the sky, dazed. Katsuo laughed loudly.

"Eh?" Adrian pouted. "You're soooo mean. Meanie. See I was right!" The dark haired boy tackled him on the ground.

"Okay, okay fine. But your not even hurt." He stared into Adrian's face just inches below his to make sure.

"No. I'm not hurt. Well maybe a little..." He mumbled, trying to decide how he felt. Katsuo smiled and licked the side of his face in cat-like manner. Adrian squeeled and curled into a ball. This just made Katsuo laugh more. "What are you trying to do? Turn into a rolly-polly bug? It's not working." Katsuo worked at trying to pull the smaller boy out of his curled position by prying his limbs apart. First his arms, which Adrian let lay above his head in defeat, then his legs. But once he had the cute boy's legs apart he didn't seem to want to let go. Instead he sat there, almost frozen by something, staring at this boy's body in this exposed position. I deep blush rose to Katsuo's face. Adrian stared at him, wondering why he was looking so embarrased.

"Are you okay?" He asked curiously.

Katsuo nodded. This friend of his was still so naive somehow. He didn't even notice that it was mating season for all living things. But the cure for naivity was knowledge soo..

Adrian was about to ask again, but just at that moment Katsuo was on top of him, and their mouths were pressed together. Adrian turned away in shock but then was sorry that he'd done so. Katsuo looked a little hurt. "You surprised me..." he tried to explain.

CRACK!

Both boys were so startled by this sound that they were immediatly off of each other.

"What is that?" Adrian asked. Instead of answering Katsuo jumped up, pulled Adrian to his feet and ran. They didn't get more than a few feet until they saw it. A man, obviously human, holding a rifle. And just as they saw him, he also saw them.

"Down!" Katsuo yelled. Then next thing Adrian knew he was pushed into a nearby bush and Katsuo was gone. He could heard his footsteps pounding and the other man's as well. Then there was another loud crack. Then there was nothing. Adrian was shaking, too much to even think. He stayed huddled under the bushes and didn't move until well after nightfall. He never saw Katsuo again. As a child he'd held the foolish hope that maybe he had gotten away after all. Now that he wasn't a child he saw what should have been his first warning.

"Humans. They are without a doubt heartless monsters..."

61Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:57 am

Zatzu

Zatzu
Vice-Admin

Raphael paused when the boys arm gripped his waist. He stopped everything, forgot about all the yelling and wrapped both his arms around Adrian. He leaned forward and kissed his forehead, and like that with amazing demonic speed they vanished as if from space and time.

Raphael held Adrian in his arms until they stopped in front of the academy. "Well we're here a little early, is there anything you want to do, or do you want me to walk you to your first class." Raphael spoke with true care in his voice, it tasted a little weird to him.

62Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:52 am

Poke-chan

Poke-chan
Admin

Zatzu wrote:"I'm not making him leave anyone, I didn't hold his mouth when you spoke to him" Raphael stilled did not show his agitation. "He'll talk to you when he is ready" Raphael returned his arm around his companion and began to walk forward. "Oh and if you ever dare mention my past again, I'll not only kill you,I'll kill the people you care about most first. It won't be hard to find them with my nose either." Raphael was speaking even more pleasant that usual.

Poke's hands dropped, limp, to her sides. "Oh, it will be rather impossible to find them," she said, bearly audiable, though she was sure he could hear her. "They're all dead." And then they were gone in a flash of speed and energy.

Poke didn't move for a moment, when her joints unlocked she collapsed to the ground on her knees. She shook like she was a cell phone on vibrate, her eyes unfocused and teared up. She, on some level, noticed Nami beside her, asking something she couldn't make out.

She felt herself rise to her feet with someone's help and turn away from the building. Things started to come back into focus; sound, feeling, normal brain function. "Nami-chan? I think I'm gonna head home for the day. Tell everyone I caught the flu or something."

"Sure," was her soft reply. "I'll be home as soon as I can."

"Thank you." She walked off a few steps then, as if something just occurred to her she whipped back around and ran back towards Nami. She flung her arms around her friend and squeezed tight.

"Don't die. I lied talking to Raphael, not all of the people I love are dead." She let go and ran until the whole school building was out of sight when she turned around.

63Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:54 pm

Momo

Momo
Vice-Admin

"I want to go to class." Adrian mumbled. "I need to take my mind off of things.."

64Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:04 am

Zatzu

Zatzu
Vice-Admin

"Okay first things first lets figure out where your locker homeroom and first class are!" Raphael grabbed the boys hand and dragged him into the school. "Keep up your gonna have to claim a locker in a good part of the school." Raphael whistled and a bunch of other buff guys were suddenly walking with them. "You guys know what lockers to get, quickly remove anyone who impedes." And like that the other guys were off.

65Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:08 am

Momo

Momo
Vice-Admin

Adrian blicked in surprise. These "lockers" seemed awfully important. "Um....who were they??"

66Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:13 am

Zatzu

Zatzu
Vice-Admin

"Who were who, those guys? They are a fringe benefit of being one of the strongest guys in school. They do as I say and they don't ask any questions and they get to be my friends." Raph was worried that his display of power would worry Adrian. Raphael was scared that Adrian would think he was an asshole on how he treated peole.

67Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:31 am

Momo

Momo
Vice-Admin

"So then...you're like a really strong guy? Like the leader of a pack?"

68Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:33 am

Zatzu

Zatzu
Vice-Admin

"I guess you could look at it like that, I help them look good and they do things for me, it's pretty simple."

69Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:59 pm

Momo

Momo
Vice-Admin

"Oh. Well that sounds nice. LIke you are looking out for each other. Demons are supposed to do that...right?"

70Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:18 am

Zatzu

Zatzu
Vice-Admin

"Demons tend to form groups, the demons within the group will help you. While other demons might despise you for who you hang out with. It does seem kind of harsh but humans do the exact same thing, demons are more loyal though." Raphael wasn't sure if he was telling the truth or lying to the boy. He wanted the boy to get comfortable before he showed the harsher side of demons. Both sides had there problems but people should stay with their own kind.

71Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:29 am

Momo

Momo
Vice-Admin

"Oh." Adrian said, thinking over the situation. "I think I understand. The people in the group..they will protect each other from the bad things." When he said this he subconciously grabbed onto Rafaels hand. "And you'll treat each other nice, won't you?"

72Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:37 am

Zatzu

Zatzu
Vice-Admin

"As long as everyone does what they are suppose to." Raphael looked down at Adrian and smiled and clenched his hand. Raph was a little worried what the other students would think of him holding some boys hand. Some knew where he worked but he made sure they were to afraid to tell. He didn't want to let Adrian go so he led them down a less populated hallway. It was a little longer but he wouldn't be seen by so many people. "This way we can spend more time together."

73Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:43 am

Momo

Momo
Vice-Admin

"Ok." Adrian mumbled. He looked up at the older demon holding his hand and tried to hold back tears that were starting again. He sighed and lowered his head, resting his forehead against Raph's chest. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "This must be really annoying to you." He squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lip.

74Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:49 am

Zatzu

Zatzu
Vice-Admin

Raphael stopped in the middle of the hallway, he looked at the boy's eyes well up with tears again. He embraced Adrian, and with his deep voice spoke to Adrian's gently "You will never be annoying to me, I love having you with me."

75Demon Rp - No new members - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon Rp - No new members Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:06 am

Momo

Momo
Vice-Admin

Adrain raised his head and smiled up at Rafael with shimmering eyes. "Oh. Thanks..." When he realized how close he was he backed away. "Sorry.." Suddenly he looked kind of embarrassed. "Um...hey...I haven't been here long so I don't know where everything is so..can you maybe help me find the bathroom?" He asked as he scrached the back of his head timidly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum